Thrive 2050 Community Forum on Racial Equity and Social Justice – Greater Greater Washington
This is YOUR chance to shape Montgomery County’s overall Thrive 2050 plan!
Join a community conversation about Thrive at the Thrive 2050 Racial Equity and Social Justice Community Forum on Tuesday, August 16! The Montgomery County Thrive Engagement Team collect community feedback to better understand how past policies have impacted vulnerable and historically marginalized communities in Montgomery County and what needs to be put in place to ensure a fairer and more equitable future for these communities.
Feedback from engagement activities assess the strengths and weaknesses of the current planning process and develop new recommendations on how to improve Thrive 2050 and center issues of racial equity and social justice and will influence future land use, transportation, social and economic decisions.
- Build a clear understanding of how Thrive 2050 will impact your community going forward
- Addressing the impact of racial equity and social justice on our communities
- Contribute to more accessible and affordable housing in the decades to come
- Tell MoCo how transit can better serve the county
- Identify opportunities for equitable economic growth and prosperity for all Montgomery County residents
RSVP today to join this discussion! You can participate by computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or phone.
The Thrive 2050 Racial Equity and Social Justice Community Forum will be facilitated by Nspiregreen, a division of CHPlannig, and Public Engagement Associates.