Reliability Challenges and Solutions for Automotive Electronics EMSNow
Hosted by ZESTRON (Shanghai)
Thursday October 20, 2022, 9:00-17:10
Language: mainly Chinese / English
Join iNEMI to discuss the reliability requirements and challenges posed by the ever-increasing electronics found in today’s automobiles. This workshop will be hosted by ZESTRON at its North Asia Analysis and Technical Center in Shanghai.
Automotive electronics is expected to be one of the fastest growing segments of the electronics industry. Automobiles increasingly incorporate electronics from various industrial sectors that have not been optimally designed for use in the automotive environment where the conditions are much harsher. Challenges include high power, extreme high and low temperatures, vibration, shock, exposure to dirt and contaminants, moisture, chemicals, radiation and gases, and reliability expectations beyond typical consumer electronics.
This workshop will provide an interactive forum where participants can discuss and share knowledge and experiences on topics such as:
- Trends in materials and technology for automotive electronics
- Current reliability issues affecting EV electronics, including circuit boards, solder joints, components, and subsystems
- Material characterization, failure analysis, reliability modeling, standards and specifications
- Knowledge gaps and collaborative opportunities to address common issues facing the automotive supply chain to accelerate materials and technology development, mitigate reliability risks, and improve performance and quality
The agenda includes speakers from:
- Binjiang Institute of Zhejiang University
- ESI Automotive
- IMI Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
Download additional information, including the agenda (in English and Chinese).
- Advance registration is required to attend the workshop and is due by October 16. Registration will be closed after reaching the capacity of the meeting room (50 people). (This is a face-to-face meeting with no virtual option.)
- Registration fees:
- Early bird: CNY 800 until September 23
- After September 23: CNY 1,000
- Click here to join. You will receive a confirmation email within two business days with instructions for processing your payment.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Luna Wang (ZESTRON), email: [email protected]; phone: +86 173 2107 7306