The Payday Loan Model , often known as Payday Loan , is a payment form to be used on all those occasions when certain information is required for payments that cannot instead be reported in the ordinary payday loan model , which is certainly better known and used by Italian taxpayers as natural or legal persons. But how is it completed? What are its features?
How to fill out the Payday Loan Model
The Payday Loan model can be filled in easily, with procedures not widely dissimilar to what happens for other payment proxies. In particular, it is necessary to indicate, based on the type of payment:
- office: the office code must indicate the office that is the recipient of the payment, or that has issued the deed;
- act: the act code is the number of the measure to which the payment refers. Considering that it is possible that the payment may refer to several acts, in this case the tax payer will have to fill in as many models as there are documents;
- type: furthermore, it will be necessary to indicate the type of payment for which particular identification elements will be indicated. The case studies are numerous, and here you will find a nice summary table.
How to fill in (and send)
Once you understand what the Payday Loan model is , and what its main basic characteristics are, you can do a little deepening in relation to the terms and methods of filling in and sending.
In fact, as mentioned by the same Revenue Agency guides, in order to be able to compile and transmit to the Agency the declarations, models, requests and communications, or even make payments, it is possible to use the compilation software and the control software that is made available by the Agency, and proceed with the preparation and verification and sending of the file that has been created.
Once submitted, the payment is subject to potential verification by the tax payer, who can access the Received section in his account on the Revenue Agency’s website, and view the receipt. For each document transmitted and acquired by the system, a communication of successful presentation will also be prepared. If the data is not correct, the system will report the difference instead.
Therefore, in synthetic terms, the following steps must be followed:
- Compilation of documents : it is necessary to use a product that can be filled in electronically. It is also necessary to verify the consistency of the data with the instructions of the Agency for the various telematic models, then using the control procedure that can signal any discrepancies.
- Preparation of the file : once the compilation of the document is completed, before sending it, it is necessary to add some information that will allow the Agency to verify the origin of the data. Use the appropriate application on Fisconline or Entratel.
- Sending the document : once the preparation of the file is finished and authenticated, you can access the Services section of the Revenue website, and then send the file by attaching the document and confirming the shipment. The page will provide a reply with confirmation of the transmission, also reporting the protocol assigned to the transmission.
- Display and printing of receipts : as above we have already been able to outline, once the transmission has been sent, it will be possible to print a receipt and thus verify the correct outcome of the processing of the document. Bear in mind how communications of successful presentation and reject receipts can be viewed only and exclusively by those who authenticated the file.
In order to have more information, we advise you to consult the following reference page on the Revenue Agency’s website. We naturally remain available to answer any questions you may have: contact us via email or using the comment space, available here.