Online workshop, Divorce and domestic violence proceedings, Legal expatriation
Legal Expatiate is a containment initiative aimed at bringing together the best talent in this country and instilling in them a nation first attitude. An active forum of scholars, professionals and students where they host webinars from senior lawyers, High Court judges and other luminaries, where they host various competitions such as the research paper writing competition , moot court competitions, essay competition, quiz competition, certificate courses, etc. to prepare the research and advocacy skills of law learners.
We bring you the well-experienced, named and renowned personality in the field of divorce and domestic law once again to your doorstep through online sessions.
For a full and proper understanding of the research, we have tried to cover the main aspects in four days by the best experienced guest speaker.
DAY 1 (5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Topic – Introduction to Divorce and Domestic Violence Laws
1. Request for divorce by mutual consent
– how to write?
– what if a party refuses to divorce after filing a petition for divorce by mutual consent?
2. Petition for legal separation and dissolution of marriage
3. Can we appeal once the mutual divorce is pronounced?
Speaker – Dr Gauri Naik
(Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Noida)
Speaker – Adv Mandeep Singh
(Lawyer, Family Court, Jalandar and High Court of Punjab and Haryana)
DAY 2 (6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Subject – 1. Request for divorce
3. What if the board is successful?
4. How to convert a divorce request into a mutual consent divorce request?
5. Board failure
6. Maintenance request (once / monthly)
7. Custody request
8. Call in HC
Speaker – Adv Anuj Gupta
(Lawyer, Family Court, Delhi and Delhi High Court)
20 years of experience
DAY – 3 (6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
1. 498 A procedure
– The settlement of grievances also
– advance deposit
– regular deposit
– cancellation of the FIR
– procedure at first instance
– the remedies that can be sought
– interrelation of 498 A and divorce proceedings
Speaker – Av. Richa Kapoor
(managing partner, RK Legal)
29 years of experience
Day 4 (6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Subject – 1. Request under PWDVA
2. Provisional applications
3. Prayers under PWDVA
4. Other remedies
5. Appeal in both requests
Speaker – Adv Vinay Tangri
(Lawyer, Delhi High Court)
26 years of experience
- BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE COURSE
- E certificate of completion
- Improvise your litigation skills
- Pocket Friendly Course
- Easy zoom access
- Expert advice at your doorstep
- Students (UG and PG)
- University researchers
Rs 400 / – only
- LAST REGISTRATION DATE:
16.10.2021 until 10 a.m.
10/17/2021 to 10/21/2021
- Pay 400 / – via google pay / phone pay / paytym at 9225349821
- Send the screenshot of the payment to 8999422426 (to confirm the registration it is mandatory)
- Fill out the form available on https://form.jotform.com/212768206581459
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ANY REQUEST