IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop: Proposal Submissions
The IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Committee is requesting proposals for original and unpublished technical papers for presentation at the 2023 IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop, March 13-17, 2023, in Reno, Nevada. Proposals are due no later than June 1, 2022.
The workshop provides a forum to change and advance the culture of electrical safety to enable lasting improvement in eliminating electrical incidents, injuries and fatalities.
The Electrical Safety Culture Change Workshop targets two areas:
1. Advance the application of cutting-edge knowledge and practices.
2. Drive innovation by creating the next generation of safe work practices, technologies and management systems.
The Technical Program Committee is looking for technical papers to present at the workshop in the following formats:
- Complete presentation: 45-minute slideshow format
- Case story: 15-minute slideshow format focusing on “what went well” or “lessons learned”
- Breakout Session: Small Group Poster Format
CLICK HERE to submit an abstract proposal for a technical paper and presentation.
The 2023 Electrical Safety Workshop will include an assortment of tutorial instruction sessions where attendees can qualify for CEU credits. These usually last 4 hours and are presented either just before the main technical program or just after. Tutorials are unpublished and not subject to IEEE copyright.
CLICK HERE to submit an abstract proposal for a tutorial.